Thursday, February 25, 2010

Local Artists

Local artists!

If you are a local artist from Nashville, feel free to contact me to get your music broadcasted on 'Myths Of The Near Future', at WRVU 91.1. One of the goals of this show is to promote best new music and promising artists, and I thought there is no better way to do this other than supporting local artists! Long story short, I'll play more local artists than I was used to on Myths of the Near Future, in the upcoming shows. However since we have a limited number of local artist albums in our archives, I'm asking you to send me your work to get played! As long as your music fits with the general face of the show, I'll be happy to play it (and metal music is really the only genre I avoid).

So here is your chance to have your music played on one of the best radio stations in Nashville, the Music City U.S.A. !

No comments:

Post a Comment